Nearly halfway through the year, I thought now would be a good time to look back and share some of my favourite experiences thus far.
It’s been a pretty awesome 5 months.
1. Riding in a CT-155 Hawk with the Royal Canadian Air Force
2. Catching, filleting, cooking and eating fresh fish at Besnard Lake
3. Dog Sledding through the Boreal Forest
4. Winter Camping at Moose Mountain Provincial Park
5. Paintballing with friends at Prairie Storm Paintball
6. Welcoming new Canadians at a Citizenship Ceremony
7. Brewing beer with Jeff Allport at Nokomis Craft Ales
8. Going on LIVE TV & Radio
9. Trying ALL the food!
10. Meeting so many INCREDIBLE people!